365 days ago: driving to Cathedral Cove
New Zealand, North Island, driving from Far North to Cathedral Cove
- Pakiri Beach: the islands, the duck family, the Poutawa estuary. Typical New Zealand scenery change (for beginners, as we would learn afterwards): The first 4 pics here were taken exactly in the same place.
- Pick-nick tables and public toilets —spick and span, gratis and even good smelling— e v e r y w h e r e .
- Judging by the lawn and flowers: This country is a huge golf course.
- Seeing more cows than people. By far.
- The rock islands in front of Cathedral Cove.
Rest of the travel published so far: here.