365 days ago: Sydney 3
- Meeting Aria, the grand daughter of our host. So sweet, 2 years old. And her "one, two, three, four" answer to any question involving numbers, accompanied by a chic gesture.
- Eating the famous pie of Harry's Cafe de Wheels.
- The delicious lunch on the terrace of the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Remember: No running, no alcohol. Well, just that you know: No fishing, no alcohol either.
- Touching the roof of the Opera House. I should have known it but I guess I had forgotten: It is made out of plain tiles, no futuristic complicated material. Just tiles.
- Saying good bye to the Southern Hemisphere. We will be back.
Rest of the travel published so far: here.